- Kitty Duterte recently engaged herself in a social media war.
- The presidential daughter posted a photo of herself which was apparently taken in Russia during President Duterte’s state visit there.
- A netizen suddenly questioned Kitty’s trip there.
- Kitty responded with a middle finger emoji.
- Provoked with Kitty’s response, the netizen stressed that Kitty’s mom is a mistress.
- Kitty then used vulgar words to defend herself.
- Netizens’ reaction over Kitty’s responses are mixed.
- Others praised the 13-year-old for defending her family.
- Some netizen, however, reminded Kitty to be classy on social media.
- Also, a Twitter netizen translated Kitty comment in Tagalog, revealing the disturbing meaning of words the latter used to win the argument.
Is Kitty Duterte being rude on social media? People are debating whether the presidential daughter did the right thing to a certain netizen or not.
It started in a simple Instagram photo, which she posted on May 23. The photo was allegedly taken in Russia during President Duterte’s state visit in the country.
A netizen under the username of @lesliesocal commented “taxpayers vacation?” with a thinking face emoji. To which Kitty responded, “The president had important business there. He was working and we went with him. Nagtatrabaho at may suweldo siya. Kapal mo @lesliesocal.” She also used a reversed hand with middle finger extended emoji to emphasized her displeasure over @lesliesocal’s comment.
The netizen then responded: [email protected] how illegitimate!!! Just say you tag along to see the sight & a little R&R. What’s wrong with that explanation & f*#k you too!!! There’s no need for the bird, just say it!!! I’m sure your stepsister @indaysaraduterte is loving your post… She should be there instead of YOU, together with her mother instead of the president’s mistress!!!!!!!!!!”
Triggered with @lesliesocal’s comment, Kitty used vulgar words to defend herself. The 13-year-old used words such as “skank” (sleazy), “dumbass” (stupid), and “twat” (woman’s genitalia; stupid).
People’s reaction for the conversation are mixed. Some of them praised Kitty for showing her “fierce” side while others reminded the presidential daughter to stay calm, as Kitty did show her classy side with the words she used.
And for those who find Kitty’s response “cool,” here’s the Tagalog version of her disturbing Instagram comment, translated by @jessdemiesantos on Twitter.