- A recent episode of “Maalalaa Mo Kaya” featuring the life of Pia Wurtzbach irked the two netizens on Facebook.
- These two netizens, named Robie Anguisa and Alexander Wurtzbach, are believed to be the step mother and step brother of the beauty queen.
- The two accused Pia of twisting her life story in order to gain sympathy from fans.
- Robie’s Facebook account is currently unavailable; hence, Alexander has left in nowhere, receiving tons of backlash from netizens.
- Sarah Wurtzbach, the sister of Pia, could not help herself but to defend the former Miss Universe.
- The younger sister of Pia warned Alexander to retrieve the old messages the latter’s mom if he did not stop from accusing the beauty queen.
Sarah Wurtzbach did not hesistate to defend her sister Pia Wurtzbach from the accusations that have thrown by their supposed step brother named Alexander towards the former Miss Universe on June 5.
Alexander, along with his mom Robie Anguisa, took to Facebook to accuse Pia of being a liar as the beauty queen apparently ruin the name of their late father Klause Uwe through her life story in “Maalaala Mo Kaya”.
The mother-and-son refuted the story that Klaus abandoned Pia and eventually asked her to send money before passing away.
On the same day, after Alexander’s post went viral, the younger sister of Pia commented on the former’s Facebook status.
She wrote through comment: “Baka gusto mong kalkalin ko yung mga message nyo ng nanay mo sa amin. Baka mapahiya ka. Tigil na kasi, ayan na fame oh! EMBRACE IT!”
She also pointed out Robie’s statement on her Facebook account. “Teka… kung hindi habol (ang) pera? Bakit bitter ang nanay mo na hindi kami nagbigay? Get your facts straight!”
She also asked Alexander: “If the scene on MMK was false, bakit parang hindi false yung reaction ni mother (Robie) sa social media?”
Finally, Sarah pointed out, “Iniwan na nga kami, kami pa magpapakain sa inyo at magpapaburol. Diba kayo na? Family nyo na? May right kayong magalit? Tsk tsk tsk.”
Meanwhile, the 26-year-old beauty remains mum about the issue. On the other hand, Robie’s Facebook account is not accessible at this time. In addition, Alexander has chosen not to air his side with LionhearTV.