- All PSBank branches will be closed on January 1, 2018, New Year’s Day.
- For inquiries or concerns, call the 24/7 Customer Experience Hotline at (02) 845-8888 or email at [email protected].
Meanwhile, all our 613 ATMs will be online and PSBank Mobile and PSBank Online (Internet banking) facilities will be available for your banking needs.
Further, please take note of the following:
- All payroll crediting on Jan. 1 will proceed.
|Automatic Debit Agreement
- For bills payments, accounts with due date on Jan. 1 will proceed.
- For PSBank loans, payments will be value dated on its original due date and accounts will be debited on Jan. 2.
- Accounts not debited on Jan. 1 due to insufficient funds should be funded by Jan. 2 to avoid penalties.
|Check clearing and settlement
- Clearing will be suspended on Jan. 1 and 2 (special non-working holiday for government employees). Checks received after cut-off time on Dec. 29 and checks received on Jan. 2 will be processed on Jan. 3.
- No penalties will be charged for checks dated Jan. 1 and 2, intended for PSBank loan payments.
- Maturities on Jan. 1 will be processed on Jan. 2.
For inquiries or concerns, call our 24/7 Customer Experience Hotline at (02) 845-8888 or email us at [email protected]. You can also reach us via the PSBank LiveChat by visiting www.psbank.com.ph.
LIKE IT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
New Year's Day1
PSBank New Year's Day1
/?php echo do_shortcode('[fbcomments]');?>