- Dingdong Dantes’ and Dennis Trillo’s series ‘Cain at Abel’ will air last episode on February 15
- The longest running action-themed series of Coco Martin, ‘FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano,’ is still undefeated on it’s time slot
- A GMA Network executive confirmed that ‘Kara Mia’ will take over the time slot of ‘Cain at Abel’ against ‘FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano’
- Since July 2016, GMA Network has been assigning an action-themed series on the first time slot
- Lilybeth Rasonable shared that she’s excited as they have a new offering to their viewers
‘Cain at Abel’ is on its final week, which means that the time slot that competed with ABS-CBN’s prime-time series, ‘FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano’ of Coco Martin that started since September 2015, will be vacated.
By February 18, ‘Kara Mia,’ starring Barbie Forteza and Mika dela Cruz, will be aired on GMA Network’s first prime-time slot which will take over the series ‘Cain at Abel’ that starred Dingdong Dantes and Dennis Trillo.
During the show’s press conference, GMA Network’s Vice President for Entertainment Lilybeth Rasonable confirmed that ‘Kara Mia’ will be placed in the first time slot.
Since July 2016 up to the present, GMA Network has been placing an action themed series on the first time slot against Coco Martin’s ‘FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano.’
The Kapuso Executive feels excited as the upcoming show will offer a different taste to its viewers.
Rasonable shared, “It’s so exciting for us kasi it’s very different from what is being offered now on primetime on the first time slot, so they should take a look.”