- Celebrate everything you love and represent as SM Supermalls whips up new and exciting activities such as beauty parties, sale events, wellness deals, and a digital promo on self-love – in 73 SM malls nationwide.
- Don’t forget to love yourself more this Women’s Month. For more information, visit www.smsupermalls.com
Calling women of all shapes, sizes, age, and from all walks of life! This March, celebrate everything you love and represent as SM Supermalls whips up new and exciting activities such as beauty parties, sale events, wellness deals, and a digital promo on self-love – in 73 SM malls nationwide.
“We will make every woman feel special with fun and Instagrammable experiences that promote body love, positivity, and diversity in our malls,” invites Jonjon San Agustin, SM Supermalls senior vice president for marketing.
Here’s what to expect at SM this Women’s Month:
- Style-savvy women are sure to love the SM Women’s Wednesday Sale, the much-awaited Wednesday exclusive for every woman’s guilty pleasures – fashion, bags, accessories, make-up, and skin care products – all at up to 70% off!
- Ladies can expect amazing deals from The SM Store Women’s Sale with up to 50% off on selected items, plus you can enjoy a 10% rebate when you shop with your BDO ShopMore Mastercard. SMAC cardholders get an additional 10% off on ladies’ wear, shoes, bag, and accessories every Wednesday (6-8pm) of March and on International Women’s Day, March 8.
- Beauty aficionados can indulge in the Women’s Special beauty spas and salon dates with the barkada and loved ones and avail of delightful deals.
- Celebrate womanhood at SM’s Beauty Soiree, a beauty fair every weekend this March with special discounts and bundles on beauty products, skincare, and style products.
- Be no one but yourself at the Beauty Party where all women are celebrated – happening on all weekends of March. There will be make-overs, styling sessions, and a dance party with a surprise guest DJ!
- All women deserve love. Take it from psycho-neurologist and happiness doctor, Dr. Lia Bernardo, as she walks us through the 30-day #JustForToday snackable-video series, for easy tips to embrace self-love, empowerment, and authenticity. Find out more on the SM Supermalls Facebook page for a chance to win giveaways!
So ladies, don’t forget to love yourself more this Women’s Month. For more information, visit www.smsupermalls.com.