- Gandang Gabi Vice and The Boobay And Tekla Show are giving each other a tight fight when it comes to TV ratings.
- The recent episode of GGV last Sunday, April 14 was favored by Kantar Media; NUTAM (Nationwide Urban Television Audience Measurement) favored TBATS of GMA.
- Despite the unstable ratings, FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano continuously dominates NUTAM and Kantar Media.
GMA and ABS-CBN have always been in a tug-of-war in winning the interests of televiewers. The success of their shows depends on the pull of their spectators. ABS-CBN‘s GGV and GMA‘s TBATS are the only two programs with ratings that compete closely against each other.
GGV and TBATS are rival comedy talk shows aired every Sunday night. GGV is hosted by the Unkabogable Star Vice Ganda. TBATS, on the other hand, is hosted by the duo, Boobay and Tekla.
On Sunday, April 14, Vice ganda’s Birthday Episode in GGV earned 10.8% rating while the TV Guesting of Heart Evangelista in TBATS garnered 9.8% only.
In addition to its winning streak, FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano still leads the nationwide ratings in both NUTAM and Kantar Media for Weekdays Shows. In spite of its ratings. fluctuating, Coco Martin‘s show still got the highest rate of televiewers.
Below is the list in chronological order:
- Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho 28.1%
- Galawang Pinoy 26.7%
- Wansapanataym 21.5%
- Rated-K Handa Na Ba Kayo? 20.4%
- Ang Hari FPJ ON ABS CBN 16.7%
- Studio 7 16.6%
- Daig Kayo ng LoLa Ko 16.0%
- Goin’ Bulilit 14.9%
- Banana Sundae 13.5%
- Amazing Earth Featuring The Magic of the Big Blue 13.4%
- ASAP Natin To 13.2%
- TV Patrol Weekend 11.9%
- Pinoy Big Brother Otso 10.9% / KB Family Weekend (Sunday) 10.9%
- Gandang Gabi Vice 10.8%
- The Boobay And Tekla Show 9.8%
- 24 Oras Weekend 8.8%
- Kapuso Movie Festival 8.7%
- Dear Uge 8.6%
- Sunday PinaSaya 8.3%
- Matanglawin 8.1%
As for the weekend programs, Kantar Media has released the result of their survey for April 14, Sunday.
Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho dominated in the ranking and secured the first spot with 28.1% after it’s former rival show, World of Dance that concluded on April 7, Sunday.
This show was replaced by Galawang Pinoy which earned the second spot with a rating of 26.7%.
On the contrary, as stated by Pep.ph, TBATS won NUTAM by earning 6.1% while GGV got only 5.1%.
Looking closely on the results, t’s just a matter of 1 % difference between GGV and TBATS in both NUTAM and Kantar Media rating.
But how NUTAM’s result is different from Kantar Media has released is for us to find out.
Nationwide Urban Television Audience Measurement (NUTAM) and Kantar Media are both audience measurement of television ratings in the Philippines.