- Kapamilya shows continued to dominate in nationwide TV ratings.
- Five ABS-CBN shows topped NUTAM’s TOP 20 Programs for April 15.
- FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano still is in the lead on both TV and people ratings nationwide.
- Kapuso shows Sahaya, Kara Mia, TODA One I Love, 24 Oras, and EB Lenten Special made it to the TOP 10 as well as the Network’s The Crown Princess soared higher than its rival show PBB (Pinoy Big Brother) Otso.
The three-year-soap of ABS-CBN’s FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano was pitted with various TV programs of GMA Network, but it remains undisputed in terms of viewership.It still leads on TV and people ratings nationwide, according to NUTAM.
AGB Nielsen NUTAM (Nationwide Urban Television Audience Measurement) Ratings released the list of TOP 20 Programs for April 15.
For noontime shows, GMA’s Eat Bulaga and Dragon Lady triumphed over ABS-CBN’s It’s Showtime while Nang Ngumiti ang Langit maintained its lead (7.4%) against Hiram na Anak (5.8%).
Eat Bulaga: 7.6% won over Dragon Lady: 6.2% and Its Showtime: 6.2%
For the Afternoon programs, Kapamilya shows lead in the ratings.
Kadenang Ginto:11.2% versus Bihag: 4.8%; Los Bastardos: 5.8% versus Inagaw na Bituin: 4.6%
In the evening shows, GMA’s The Crown Princess continuous to soar higher after its debut last week.
While, Ang Probinsyano: 15.1% Kara Mia: 9.7%; The General Daughters: 14.9% versus Sahaya: 10.4%
Halik: 14.2% topples TODA One I Love: 9.1%. And The Crown Princess 7.2% won over Pinoy Big Brother Otso 6.4%
Below is the list in chronological order:
1. FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano 15.1%
2. The General’s Daughter 14.9%
3. Halik 14.2%
4. Kadenang Ginto 11.2%
5. TV Patrol 10.8%
6. Sahaya 10.4%
7. Kara Mia 9.7%
8. TODA One I Love 9.1%
9. 24 Oras 8.4%
10. EB Lenten Special (Bulawan) 7.6%
11. Nang Ngumiti ang Langit 7.4%
12. The Crown Princess 7.2%
13. Pinoy Big Brother Otso 6.4%
14-15. It’s Showtime Holy Week Special 6.2%/Dragon Lady 6.2%
16. Minute To Win It 6.1%%
17-18. Los Bastardos 5.8%/Wowowin 5.8%
19. Kapamilya Blockbusters 5.1%
20. Bihag 4.8%
AGB Nielsen NUTAM (Nationwide Urban Television Audience Measurement) released its list of TOP 20 Programs daily based on the nationwide survey they conducted.