- Award-winning actress Lorna Tolentino accidentally inhaled prosthetic chemicals that got her nearly hospitalized.
- It happened during the set of FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano where she is Lily in the said top-rating series.
- Tolentino mistakenly thought that it was her allergy that triggered her nose to drip.
- She’s currently focusing on her full-recovery.
Lorna Tolentino nearly got herself hospitalized after she suffered from nose inflammation because of prosthetics. It happened during the taping of FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano where she plays the role of Lily.
There are scenes in the said series where she has to use prosthetics to hide her mole on her face. However, she accidentally inhaled the chemicals and it huddled inside her nose.
Tech Jungle: ABS CBN TV Plus Go Review
During the set, she experienced nose dripping which she mistakenly thought was only caused by her allergy (Tolentino is allergic to dust). But a day after, she had to see a doctor to get her inflamed nose checked. There she found out that what happened to her nose has nothing to do with her allergy but was caused by the prosthetic chemicals that she accidentally inhaled.
Good thing, there was no infection that could lead to more serious problem. It’s dangerous when the nose gets infected for it is near the brain. She was given medications and continuously being monitored by his personal Ears, Eyes, Nose, Throat (EENT) Doctor.
Since its gonna be a long week break, Tolentino will focus on her full recovery to get back to work right away.