MIA Online – a 3D Open world Action MMORPG, available on Google Play and App Store, has updated the game with an exciting Raya Patch Update. The game – MIA Online launched by CUBINET, a member of 7 Senses Group, currently has 6 servers catering to SEA Countries and 1 server for USA. More servers are coming soon.
To celebrate the Eid as-Fitr, MIA Online has added a Seasonal Patch called the “Hari Raya Patch” that will allow players to participate in series of in-game events.
Tech Jungle: VIVO V17 PRO Review
Players will be able to battle their way as a Nation to have a chance to win rare seasonal items such as the following:
• Seasonal Mount: Garuda, Rimau
• Seasonal Costume: Ryuzuki
• Seasonal Weapon & Gears: Varson
• Many more…
• Raya World Boss – The mighty Raya has spawned! Defeat the world boss to get rewards.
• Firework – Celebrate this special feast by using fireworks and receive amazing prizes!
• Coin Dungeon – Defeat as many Coin Monsters as possible. The rare Mount: Rimau may spawn, tame it and its yours.
• Ketupat – Collect Ketupat as many as possible and participate on Exchange Events
• Many more…
In-game events will run for June 5, 2019 to July 5, 2019. Players can check the official website at http://bit.ly/MIARayaPatch for more details or check in-game!
MIA Online will be expanding to countries such as Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, and Russia. A cross server feature is also slated to allow regions to battle it out on MIA Online with its intense multi-scale PvP Features. More people will be able to converge in sharing the same goal—become the strongest Heroes defending their Nations in the mystical world of MIA Online.
DOWNLOAD MIA ONLINE TODAY
READ MORE ON THE MIA ONLINE WEBSITE