- Magpakailanman‘s episode last Saturday, July 13, won in the battle of ratings against Maalaala Mo Kaya
- In the data recorded by NUTAM, the Kapuso weekend drama anthology registered 12.0% audience share, 1.5% higher than the 10.5% that its rival show collected
- In contrast, Kantar Media claims that MMK won in its timeslot
- MPK features the story of a mother and a daughter who fell in love with the same man
- MMK highlights the life story of a transgender pastor who heads a small church in Hong Kong that welcomes all genders
Magpakailanman victoriously beat its rival program, Maalaala Mo Kaya, in the ratings game last Saturday, July 13.
According to the data collected by National Urban Television Audience Measurement (NUTAM), Magpakailanman‘s episode titled “Ako O Anak Ko” garnered an audience share of 12.0% which is higher than the 10.5% rating that Maalaala Mo Kaya‘s special episode, Embracing Me gathered.
Starring Amy Austria, Pauline Mendoza, and Neil Ryan Sese, the Kapuso drama anthology featured the story of a mother and a daughter who fell in love with the same man.
Meanwhile, in its special episode, MMK highlighted the life story of “Marzz Balaoro” (portrayed by Anne Curtis), a transgender man who became a pastor and owns a small church in Hong Kong that welcomes all genders. With his courage, he was able to earn the respect and love he deserves.
In the data collected by Kantar, the Kapamilya weekend anthology caught the interest of many viewers gathering 24.5% viewership rating versus rival program, which got 19.9%.