in ,

Maja Salvador asked to comment about Gerald Anderson-Bea Alonzo breakup

  • Maja Salvador refused to comment on Gerald Anderson-Bea Alonzo split
  • Salvador says she would rather not comment on the issue involving ex-boyfriend Anderson
  • She used to be in a relationship with Anderson but they broke up in 2015

Right after the general Q&A at The Killer Bride Grand Presscon, members of the press and bloggers immediately swarmed around Maja Salvador. When asked for a comment on the Bea Alonzo-Gerald Anderson breakup, the Kapamilya star, who used to be in a relationship with Gerald, kept her distance and urged others to do the same, saying all those involved deserved space to “heal.”

“Ayoko sumali. Ayoko sumagot. Sa akin kung puwede lang po, wala na ako diyan,” she told reporters.


Ako: The Fearless Eater Robelle Neo


Salvador first admitted that she and Gerald Anderson were dating in 2013 but they broke up in 2015.

She also requested, “Sana hayaan natin silang lahat mag-heal dahil hindi madali ang mga may pinagdadaanan. So huwag na tayong sumabay, huwag na nating gatungan kasi at the end of the day, lahat tayo ay tao at nasasaktan at marami tayong mga bagay na mas kailangan pang asikasuhin na mas importante.”

Speculations romantically linking Julia Barretto with Anderson swirled on social media starting Sunday, when Anderson’s girlfriend Bea Alonzo posted a cryptic message on Instagram that hinted at infidelity in her relationship.

Salvador was one of the many exes who were tagged into the controversy again.

Salvador is currently busy with her upcoming show The Killer Bride. She also found new inspiration in Rambo Nuñez, whom she previously dated years ago.

Comments

One Comment

One Ping

  1. Pingback:

Loading…

0

Comments

Written by LionhearTV

LionhearTV has always believed in what the everyday reader can contribute, and has always been open to receiving input, help, or leads on stories. Readers are always encouraged to drop us their thoughts either by either by leaving a comment on a post, or contact us directly – email us at [email protected].

‘Family History’ hits Php3 Million on its first day; gains positive feedback from moviegoers

Mayor Isko Moreno expresses support for Alden Richard’s newest series to be shot in Manila