- A netizen shared a conspiracy theory on Gerald Anderson-Bea Alonzo-Julia Barretto issue.
- Gerald-Bea-Julia controversy is scripted says one netizen.
One netizen has stretched his imagination regarding the Gerald Anderson-Bea Alonzo-Julia Barretto controversy.
Dino Pineda took to Facebook to post his conspiracy theory regarding the Julia-Gerald-Bea issue.
According to Pineda, the issue may have been an orchestrated one to cover up ABS-CBN’s lobbying for their franchise renewal.
“So, I just got word from a reliable source that some ABS-CBN stars and their handlers had dinner in Malacañan several weeks ago, before this blew up. This seals the deal for me: We’re being taken for a ride with the Julia-Gerald-Bea thing,” he wrote.
Pineda also shared proof that according to him supports his theory that the controversy was a scripted one.
Pineda’s theory may have been formed after the issue reached the national level with different government officials sharing their take on the issue.
One of the few government officials who shared their sentiments regarding the Gerald-Bea-Julia issue was Supreme Court Associate Justice Marvic Leonen.
Justice Leonen asked the two ladies involved if Gerald is really worth it.
Dear Bea and Julia,
is he really worth it?#JustAsking
— Marvic Leonen (@marvicleonen) August 7, 2019
Aside from Justice Leonen, even some senators and a congressman also shared their take of the most talked-about issue in the country currently.
Muntinlupa Representative Ruffy Biazon joked that you know an issue has become of national concern when a justice of the Supreme Court joined the fray.
Senators Nancy Binay and Risa Hontiveros have also given their take of the controversy.
— Senator Nancy Binay (@SenatorBinay) August 7, 2019
Meanwhile known Duterte supporter Krizette Chu, can’t help but laugh on Pineda’s conspiracy theory.
Chu even created a skit of what could have transpired in Gerald-Bea-Julia’s meeting with Duterte in Malacanang.
Here’s the full Facebook post of Dino Pineda regarding his conspiracy theory on the Gerald-Bea-Julia controversy
So, I just got word from a reliable source that some ABS-CBN stars and their handlers had dinner in Malacañan several weeks ago, before this blew up. This seals the deal for me: We’re being taken for a ride with the Julia-Gerald-Bea thing.
1. The scandal began with Julia showing up with Gerald at a very well attended party (Rayver’s). That’s an announcement, not a secret affair.
2. The responses were timed and well-written (e.g. the use of “ghosting” as a concept, now, when it’s the ‘in’ thing). Every like, every share, were monitored and reported on.
Joshua eating alone so KathNiel came to the rescue? Dude. I eat alone all the time. Celebrities eat alone all the time. Obviously, there’s some conflation going on.
3. When you think about each of their sides, there’s minimal damage and maximum mileage for their careers as celebrities. In short, it’s good PR.
4. ABS-CBN was showing signs of veering away from the Duterte narrative. Their license was expiring and remember the Jimmy Bondoc episode? In line with the administration’s re-coupling with media, ABS-CBN had to do its part and divert our attentions.
I am deleting all my jokes and posts that fuel the sheep farm. I feel ridiculous and I am sorry for taking part in the sheepery. I suggest we all do the same and focus on what’s really happening: San Roque demolitions, the absence of an uproar over Duterte’s SONA, the rapists among us, writers, and the selling of two of our islands to China.
Media should never be anyone’s lapdog! We stand!
So, I just got word from a reliable source that some ABS-CBN stars and their handlers had dinner in Malacañan several…