- Win exciting prizes at #GadgetGameAtSM!
- An interactive on-ground challenge that lets players shoot digital phones into virtual shopping bags under 60 seconds
- Shoot and win prizes as SM Supermalls, in partnership with Cyberzone and VIVO
Name something more satisfying than topping the scoreboard on your favorite mobile game – we’ll wait.
Shoot and win prizes as SM Supermalls, in partnership with Cyberzone and VIVO, hosts #GadgetGameAtSM, an interactive on-ground challenge that lets players shoot digital phones into virtual shopping bags under 60 seconds – happening from August 10 to 14 in select SM malls nationwide!
“Shoppers can unleash their inner gamers at #GadgetGameAtSM this August.
Whether you’re a professional or casual gamer, there’s something to watch out for at SM this Cybermonth,” said Jonjon San Agustin, SM Supermalls senior vice president for marketing.
Here’s how to join in 4 easy steps:
1. Locate the #GadgetGameAtSM booth at a participating SM mall near you.
2. Scan the QR code at the event area using your mobile phone, and log in to be able to see your score on the digiboard.
3. Swipe up on your phone screens and shoot as many digital phones as you can into the virtual shopping bag within 60 seconds. Win exclusive giveaways, including VIVO phones, when you get into the top 25!
4. For better chances of winning, you have two attempts to scan, play again, and have fun!
It’s time to put your game face on this Cybermonth 2019! Head over to the following SM malls to experience #GadgetGameAtSM: Megamall, Seaside City Cebu, Pasig, Fairview, Novaliches, San Jose Del Monte, Sta. Mesa, Manila, San Lazaro, Taytay, Masinag, Bicutan, Dasmariñas, Molino, Rosario, Trece Martires, San Pablo, Calamba, Batangas, Lipa, Lucena, Baguio, Tuguegarao Downtown, Rosales, Tarlac, Olongapo Downtown, Megacenter Cabanatuan, Cabanatuan, Clark, San Fernando, Valenzuela, Marilao, Baliwag, Sangandaan, Pulilan, Urdaneta Central, Telabastagan, and Iloilo, among others!