in , ,

“Ganoon talaga”: Ronaldo Valdez reacts to son Janno Gibbs being allegedly banned from ABS-CBN

The actor was linked to a number of issues since he became a Kapamilya last year. Recently, Janno made headlines on social media after getting involved in a heated discussion with a netizen arguing about his alleged video scandal.

  • Ronaldo Valdez reacted to rumors about his son Janno Gibbs
  • Janno was allegedly banned from ABS-CBN shows
  • Janno’s alleged exclusion from the Kapamilya shows came about after airing his complaints online

Los Bastardos star Ronaldo Valdez reacted to the news about his son Janno Gibbs being allegedly banned from the ABS-CBN shows.

The news came about when the Kapamilya singer aired his disappointments on Instagram in a form of jest for his exclusion from the ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2018 while other popular singers were present.



The singer-comedian claimed that the Kapamilya network forgot about him with the hashtags “#wagnyoakohanapinsastationid” and “#asapnilayan.”

It garnered mixed reactions from the netizens but most were displeased about his post for it displayed his unprofessionalism.

Janno was also excluded during the promotions of his Viva movie Sanggano, Sanggago’t Sanggwapo.

“E, alam mo naman itong trabahong ito, suwerte-suwerte rin talaga ito, e,” Ronaldo remarked.

“May mga sinusuwerte. Merong mga hindi gaano. Ganoon, e.”

Seemingly confirming the allegations, Ronaldo believed that Janno might just be unlucky this year.

“E, paano? Anong gagawin natin?

“Siguro, meron silang… Ahhh… Meron silang… kanilang mga pangyayari na ganoon.

“Ganoon talaga, ganoon talaga ang buhay!”

The actor was linked to a number of issues since he became a Kapamilya last year. Recently, Janno made headlines on social media after getting involved in a heated discussion with a netizen arguing about his alleged video scandal.

Meanwhile, the veteran actor shared that he is now planning to take a break from showbiz after portraying the role of Don Roman Cardinal in the concluded afternoon series.

“Pahinga muna. Relax muna,” Ronaldo said with a smile on his face during the thanksgiving presscon of Los Bastardos last September 18, Wednesday ,held at the ABS-CBN compound, Quezon City.

“Bakasyon muna hanggang sa pagdating ng susunod na trabaho.”

Though he is currently a freelance artist, Ronaldo confessed that he is happy working at ABS-CBN.

“Lahat ng magagandang ginawa ko na show, mapa-TV show, mapa-pelikula, dito! Kaya masasabi kong napakasuwerte ko,” he said.

The actor was seen on TV for almost a year through Los Bastardos which ended last September 27, Friday.

Did the Los Bastardos stars miss working with Diego Loyzaga?

“Oo, siyempre. Kasi nakasama namin siya nang matagal-tagal din,” Ronaldo quickly replied.

“At kuwan din, may panghihinayang. Sayang dahil maganda na sana ang takbo niya, e. Sayang.

“Pero iyon na nga. Katulad ng sinasabi ko, ganoon talaga ang buhay siguro.”

Comments

Written by Amy Delos Reyes

Just an ordinary person who loves to read stories and poems.Through writing,I desire to make a connection with the readers and share some useful insights to them.

South Star Drugs Inc.’s Drop the Prefix: Showcasing the art and abilities of Persons with Disability

Prepare for an Eargasmic new track as Good Kid$ drops New Single ‘You Got Away’