“Bakit nga ba kinaiinggitan ang isang Kathryn Bernardo?”
The success of Kapamilya actress Kathryn Bernardo is phenomenal. Right after The Hows Of Us with real-life partner Daniel Padilla garnered at least P800 Million, her film with Alden Richards Hello, Love, Goodbye successfully earned P880 Million this year worldwide.
Tech Jungle: VIVO V17 PRO Review
In just two consecutive years, Kathryn proved that she deserved to be awarded the ‘Best Actress For Film’ by Alta Media Icon Awards 2019.
In addition to that, Kathryn received ‘Asia’s Superstar’ title as posted by the Star Cinema Adprom Executive Mico Del Rosario. She is the first Filipina ever to earn more than P800 million for each film.
With all her success, Kathryn has remained humble. She revealed that she’s still on cloud 9 upon knowing her movies are both blockbusters.
“Dito ko po napatunayan na kapag minahal mo ‘yung project o ginagawa mo, babalik sa’yo. Kung ano ‘yung tinanim mo, aanihin mo talaga. Siguro, nag-reflect lang kung paano ‘yung pagmamahal na binigay naming sa bawat pelikula. I’m really thankful, it’s surreal. Hindi ko alam kung paano nangyayari ‘to ngayon.”
The actress revealed during Hello, Love, Goodbye’s Thanksgiving Party that she was hesitant to accept the project. But, later on, she realized that this film would be her greatest regret of her life, if she didn’t accept the project.
“Ngayon, na-realize ko na kung hindi ko tinanggap ‘tong project na ‘to, iyon ‘yung biggest regret of my life.”
Ever since 2010, Kathryn hasn’t stopped chruning out hits. Here’s the recap of her previous projects both on TV and in films:
- Mara Clara, 2010-2011
- Princess and I, 2012-2013
- Got to Believe, 2013-2014
- Pangako Sa’yo, 2015-2016
- La Luna Sangre, 2017-2018
- Way Back Home with Julia Montes, 2011
- Must Be… Love with supporting cast John Estrada in 2013
- She’s Dating the Gangster directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina in 2014
- Crazy Beautiful You with veteran actors Lorna Tolentino and Gabby Concepcion in 2015
- Barcelona: A Love Untold in 2016 awarded as ‘Best Picture’ in 65th FAMAS Awards in 2017
- Can’t Help Falling In Love that earned P33 million on its first day way back in 2017
- The Hows of Us where Kathryn won the ‘Best Actress’ award in 2018 during the 35th PMPC Star Awards for Movies
- Three Words to Forever with Richard Gomez and Sharon Cuneta, 2018