GMA Network’s Beautiful Justice is set to conclude on January 24, 2020. Cherie Gil will have a special appearance, playing the role of Diorella who will either be an ally or an antagonist to lead stars Gabbi Garcia, Yasmien Kurdi, and Bea Binene.
Yasmien hinted, “Pasabog ang character na ginagampanan ni Ms. Cherie so don’t miss the last few episodes of Beautiful Justice, dahil it’s full of exciting twists and surprises. The final episodes are full of big, slam-bang action sequences so don’t fail to watch it.”
Currently, Beautiful Justice is the rival show of ABS-CBN’s FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano. It will be replaced by the movie remake Anak ni Waray vs Anak ni Biday. While the production managed to do some tweaks on the remake of Nora Aunor’s film, Kate Valdez and Barbie Forteza’s remake of Anak ni Waray vs Anak ni Biday would be a drama TV series instead of its original comedy genre.
In case you’ve lost track, Anak ni Waray vs Anak ni Biday will be the GMA’s 12th show trying to beat Coco Martin’s FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano. Here are the defunct TV series that tried to beat Probinsyano:
- Marimar – with Megan Young and Tom Rodriguez
- Little Nanay – with Kris Bernal
- Poor Senorita – with Regine Velasquez, Mikael Daez, and Sheena Halili
- Encantadia – with Glaiza de Castro, Kylie Padilla, Gabbi Garcia, and Sanya Lopez
- Mulawin vs Ravena – with Dennis Trillo, Heart Evangelista, Lovi Poe, and Carla Abellana
- Alyas Robin Hood – with Dingdong Dantes
- Super Ma’am – with Marian Rivera that lasted for 4 months
- Sherlock Jr. – starred Ruru Madrid along with Mikee Quintos, Ai-Ai Delas Alas, and Gabbi Garcia
- The Cure – A zombie TV series with Jennylyn Mercado and Tom Rodriquez
- Victor Magtanggol – A series with Alden Richards that lasted for about three months.