Kathryn Bernardo, Gerald Anderson, Kim Chiu, and Bea Alonzo led the list of Star Magic artists giving back to the community in time of COVID-19 crisis.
1. Kathryn Bernardo turned 24 years old last March 26 and her way of giving back was sending food meals to different barangay’s in QC (Brgy Culiat, Brgy Old Capitol Hills, Tandang Sora, Brgy Malaya, Brgy Claro, Brgy Mangga) Food and medical supplies to healthworkers and other frontliners of San Lazaro Hospital, Philippine Heart Center, Chinese General Hospital, Perpetual Help Medical Center, San Lazaro Hospital, Quezon City General Hospital and Rosario Maclang Bautista Hospital.
2. Gerald Anderson personally sent food and drinks for the soldiers assigned in NLEX Valenzuela and SLEX.
3. Ria Atayde sent out meals for the healthworkers of FEU Hospital.
4. Kim Chiu personally packed goods for the 500 families of 4 barangays in Marikina
5. Alexa Ilacad, thru Pooh, sent out packed meals with personal messages for Antipolo Hospital frontliners.
6. Bea Alonzo sent out masks for medical personnel of Jose Memorial Hospital. Thru Angel Locsin, she also sent foldable bed and pillows for health workers in Taguig.
7. Jane de Leon personally packed and sent out goods for the senior citizens of Cainta.
8. Michelle Vito and Elisse Joson sent out lunch meals for the medical personnel of Jose Reyes Memorial Medical Center.