The long wait is over, AlDub fans can now enjoy watching the replay videos of Kalyeserye on Eat Bulaga, as the longest-running noontime show promised to bring it back.
“Tutok lang sa inyong (m)ga TV mga Dabarkads! Enjoy your tanghalian kasama ang inyong mga Dabarkads at iba pang throwback episodes ng Eat Bulaga.”
Tutok lang sa inyong ga TV mga Dabarkads! Enjoy your tanghalian kasama ang inyong mga Dabarkads at iba pang throwback episode ng Eat Bulaga 🙂 pic.twitter.com/zaie3mgdUX
— Eat Bulaga! (@EatBulaga) May 4, 2020
Eat Bulaga’s tweet garnered over 2,500 reactions from netizens and 641 shares from viewers who are excited to watch the episodes again. Here are the reactions from Twitterverse:
— MAEADN16 (@MAEADN16) May 4, 2020
Ready na po #ALDUBKalyeSeryeAngSimula
— FlorSm (@FlorSm4) May 4, 2020
— shiro gerry dimaayoM ᴬᴰᴺ (@shirogerdm) May 4, 2020
— Marian Grace (@MarianG36024332) May 4, 2020
Ready na kami ❤️#ALDUBKalyeSeryeAngSimula
— apple roxas (@laroxas0406) May 4, 2020
Kanina pa kami nakatutok, ang galing nyo rin po talagang pinatapos muna lahat ng segment at pang last ang Kalye serye pra mapanood ang EB.#ALDUBKalyeSeryeAngSimula
— Ave A. Sta. Ana ᴬᴰᴺ (@avestaana) May 4, 2020
Nakatutok na!!!! Waaaaaaaaa the kalyeserye feels
— lani (@solis_lani) May 4, 2020
Nkakaexcite nman to kelan Kaya to knikilig n agad q d p nguumpisa❤️❤️❤️❤️
— Jayfee Guevara19 (@Guevara19Jayfee) May 4, 2020
Kalyeserye was a portion of Juan for All, All for Juan segment of Eat Bulaga where the AlDub love team of Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza (also known as Yaya Dub) was formed.
- This love team has received multiple awards such as:
- Most Popular Breakout Love Team of the Year, 2015 by EdukCircle Film and Television Awards
- Breakthrough Performers of the Year, 2015 by 28th Aliw Awards for Live Entertainment
- Newsmaker of the Year, 2016 by 3rd PEP List Awards
- Best Male & Female TV Host award, 2018 during 32nd PMPC Star Awards for Television
- The multi-awarded love tandem was recognized by Guinness World Records on Hashtag Day with 41 million tweets #TamangPanahon for AlDub’s concert in Philippine Arena last October 24, 2015.
DYK, the most used hashtag in 24 hours on @Twitter was #AlDubEBTamangPanahon, with 40,706,392 uses from 24 Oct – 25 Oct 2015, inspired by a benefit concert and celebrity couple AlDub from the Philippines TV show @EatBulaga #hashtagday https://t.co/TZScFpQcpR
— GuinnessWorldRecords (@GWR) August 23, 2018
- Kalyeserye episodes have boosted the TV ratings of Eat Bulaga against its rival show It’s Showtime with 36.1 TV ratings, in which by the way the highest TV score of Eat Bulaga for the entire year of 2015.