in ,

Claudine Barretto to file a case against ex-husband Raymart Santiago

He also revealed that they will probably file the case in two weeks’ time.

Actress Claudine Barretto is reportedly planning to file a case against her ex-husband Raymart Santiago for the second time.

It was in 2013 when the actress filed a temporary protection order (TPO) against Raymart to protect herself and her children from him. The action star has denied abusing Claudine and their children.

In an Abante article written by Jun Lalin, celebrity-lawyer Atty. Ferdinand Topacio revealed that Claudine consulted him about some legal matters.

The attorney thinks that the former couple are not on good terms. According to him, Raymart will soon be sued for Economic Abuse under VAWC Act.

“I don’t think they’re exactly friends. In fact, we’ll be suing Raymart,” he said.

He also revealed that they will probably file the case in two weeks’ time.

A statement on abogado.com.ph said that Raymart allegedly failed to provide P100,000 monthly to support his kids, Sabina and Santino, with Claudine which was previously approved by the two parties.

Claudine and Raymart got married on May 2, 2004 in a civil wedding in Isabela. This was followed by a more lavish ceremony on March 27, 2006.

They have two children—an adopted daughter, Sabina and a biological son, Santino.

After eight years, the couple separated in 2014. Their separation became controversial because of their legal battles.

Claudine is set to return to showbiz this year in a reunion project with Piolo Pascual.



Atty. Topacio revealed that the actress will be part of the movie 26 Hours: Escape From Mamasapano which stars Myrtle Sarrosa.

Comments

Moneymax, Credit Information Corporation partner to promote consumer rights amid COVID-19

Pop-jazz sensation Ardhito Pramono invites Ben&Ben as special guests for digital concert