in , ,

Kris Aquino denies dating rumor with Vice Governor Mark Leviste, says she is single

Based on Aquino’s latest post, the dating rumor with Leviste does not appear to be real.

Despite rumors that she is dating again, Kris Aquino maintained that she is single.

The Queen of All-Media recently posted on social media her photos with fashion designer Michael Leyva taken during their dinner on February 25.

The actress-host wrote in the caption, “Single, not dating, peaceful, trying to get healthier. Maiksi ang caption, I’m learning to say less.”

late post, 25 February 2021 (pics from @michaelleyva_ )

single, not dating, peaceful, trying to get healthier. (maiksi ang caption, i’m learning how to say less…) 💛💛💛

Posted by Kris Aquino on Monday, March 1, 2021

Her post came just days after multiple media outlets announced that she recently went out on a dinner date with Batangas Vice Governor Mark Leviste at a Makati restaurant.

According to a report published on February 26, Leviste’s son and a friend of Aquino, who did not want to be identified, were also on the said dinner date.

The actress’s newest suitor, according to the article, was Leviste.

Mega Entertainment claimed (citing unnamed sources) that the politician “frequently waits for Aquino to go down to the lobby of a serviced residence in BGC, even though she never sees him. As a result, Aquino eventually decided to go out with the vice governor because he is persistent about taking her out.” 

However, based on Aquino’s latest post, the dating rumor with Leviste does not appear to be real.

The Batangas politician first appeared on Aquino’s Instagram page in September 2019, after she released a public invitation to single men between the ages of 41 and 55 to join her private facebook account.

“Looking for someone single, aged 41?” Leviste wrote on the actress’s Instagram page.

“Vice Gov – napaso na [ako] sa ‘players’ (literal & figurative) and sa elected officials. You have a [check] in both boxes. Not ‘looking’ but I look forward to getting to know you better and befriending you,” Aquino wrote to the vice governor.

In March 2020, Kris Aquino explained why she’s not keen on Mark Leviste.

Aquino clarified that Leviste was not polite with his messages, and she is not the kind of woman to fall in love with someone who comments on other people’s Instagram accounts.

“He wasn’t very polite with his text messages, that’s why I chose the safe-out – bringing up someone from the past, it’s much more proper because nobody is to blame. Hindi ako nabobola sa IG comment,” Aquino wrote.

Aquino had previously turned down Leviste’s romantic advances. She initially rejected the Vice Governor in September 2019 because she claimed that the politician was dating Cathy Valencia at the time.



Kris Aquino, 50, was previously married to PBA star James Yap and was romantically-linked last to actor Herbert Bautista, an actor and a former Quezon City mayor.

Comments

Sharon Cuneta roasts younger artist for snobbish attitude towards seasoned actors

Did you know: 99% of Filipinos in Metro Manila experience pamamanhid, pangangalay, or tusok-tusok