Anne Curtis indirectly said that she would remain as a Kapamilya even if other networks would give her great offers for her career.
The actress said this during her interview with Boy Abunda’s online show The Best Talk streamed on KUMU.
When asked about her opinion on whether she is willing to transfer networks given the condition that she will have freedom as an artist and a performer, Curtis simply said that the people know where her heart lies.
“Mag-ooffer ang kabilang network ng lahat ng gusto mong gawin as an actor, as a singer, as a performer. Will you transfer?” Tito Boy asked.
Curtis responded, “I think people naman know what’s in my heart.”
The actress implied that she will remain as a Kapamilya actress despite the possible offers from other networks.
Anne Curtis has been with ABS-CBN since 2004. She is known for being a host in the noontime show It’s Showtime since 2009.
Curtis was last seen on “It’s Showtime” in December 2019, when she started her maternity leave six months into her pregnancy.
When asked about her plans to return to the noontime show, the actress assured that she would come back to the show. Although she did not specify an exact date, she stated that it would happen soon.
“Siyempre malapit na. I am just being very cautious din kasi minsan akala ko na nga na babalik na ako, tapos biglang aakyat ‘yung [COVID-19] cases tapos napapraning ako,” she said.
Curtis said that she is just cautious because her daughter Dahlia is still quite young.
On August 19, 2021, Viva Entertainment confirmed that the upcoming TV projects for Anne Curtis-Smith had already been laid out.
She is set to do a horror series under the direction of Erik Matti. She will also have a concert project with Viva that includes a documentary-style approach.