TFC, the global flagship channel of leading Filipino media and entertainment network ABS-CBN, wrapped up the summer season in the U.S. by showing fiery domination of Comscore ratings in multicultural Asian households for the period of August 30-September 26, 2021.
Proving it is still the number one Filipino channel in the U.S., TFC completely trounced competition in September, nabbing all Top 20 spots in Comscore’s ratings.
- A Filipino household watched TFC for an average of 60 hours a month
- Filipinos spent more hours watching TFC over GMA by 38% in a month
- TFC was 69% higher than GMA in terms of Ratings/Avg Aud/Hrs Viewed
- TFC was 22% higher than GMA in terms of reach
- TFC was 98% higher than Sony Entertainment in terms of Rating/Avg Aud/Hrs Viewed
- TFC was 13% higher than Sony Entertainment in terms of Reach
- TFC was 160% higher than AAPKA colors in terms of Rating/Avg Aud/Hrs Viewed
- (See charts below) On weekdays, TFC reached more households than GMA across all day parts.
- On weekends, TFC reached more households than GMA across key day parts.
“It gives us immense pride and satisfaction to have Comscore validate the continuing and growing preference of Filipino viewers in the U.S. for shows offered by TFC,” said ABS-CBN International Managing Director Jun Del Rosario. “It is our constant endeavor to meet the content demands of an ever-evolving audience by providing original, relevant and diverse offerings, as well as deliver quality news coverages to our audiences in North and Latin America.”
Starting this year, ABS-CBN tapped Comscore, a leading and trusted source for television viewing data, for data-based national TV measurement in the U.S.