Enjoy a great Valentine’s season with special treats from Tinapayan Festival, a local bakeshop offering soft and sweet baked products, exclusively made available this love month.
Shower loved ones with affection with its limited products that families and friends can enjoy for the whole month of February.
Small Moments Made Memorable
(L-R) Peach Cream Tart, Mango Cream Tart, and Strawberry Cream Tart are some of the new treats introduced this Valentine’s.
Valentine’s is one of the best times to express feelings, so why not do it with a variety of tarts? With Tinapayan’s Fruit Pie Tarts, get to select from a variety of special tarts topped with fresh fruits made exclusively for Valentine’s.
- Peach Custard filled tart shells topped with fresh peaches
- Mango Custard filled tart shells topped with fresh mangoes
- Strawberry Custard filled tart shells topped with fresh strawberries
- Let Tinapayan Festival help in all the special moments this Valentine’s Day. Get to revel on extra special tarts to make the celebration sweeter.
Savor that creamy goodness of chocolate in every bite of this Triple Chocolate Tart.
- Triple Chocolate, also a crispy crust butter pastry base but filled with milk chocolate coated French biscuit and dark chocolate ganache
- Caramel Walnut, which is a crispy crust butter pastry base filled with caramel and walnuts
Indulge in rich caramel and walnut flavors with the Caramel Walnut Tart.
Desserts for the Taking
With almost 200 various products made available to the public, express love by selecting several special treats that will make loved ones happy and full. Whatever the choice is, Tinapayan Festival can help customers select the best Valentine’s Day gift to express one’s deepest emotions and affection with its variety of dessert and pastries made available this love month.
Visit Tinapayan Festival at 1650 Dapitan St. corner Don Quijote, Sampaloc, Manila or call +02 8732 2188 or +639617152714 to place your advance orders. Send them an email at [email protected]@gmail.com. Tinapayan Festival is also available in GrabFood and FoodPanda. You can also place bulk orders in advance. To learn more about Tinapayan Festival’s new Valentine products and treats, follow them on Facebook or Instagram.