Netflix just released the main trailer for Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area, providing a preview into the much awaited Korean series.
Writer Ryu Yong-jae said “I thought it would make a compelling story if an added layer of North and South Korea can influence people’s trust and the need to cooperate with each other,” emphasizing how Korean flavor was added onto the original IP.
Actor Yoo Ji-tae expressed confidence in the series, saying that “The idea of a Joint Economic Area itself is unique and special along with the actor’s great acting, which will truly win over the audience’s hearts.”
Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area Part 1 will premiere on June 24, only on Netflix.
- Title: Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area
- Original Series: La Casa de Papel
- Directed by: Kim Hong-sun
- Written by: Ryu Yong-jae, Kim Hwan-chae and Choe Sung-jun
- Starring: Yoo Ji-tae (Professor), Kim Yunjin (Seon Woojin), Park Hae-soo (Berlin), Jun Jong-seo (Tokyo), Lee Won-jong (Moscow), Park Myung-hoon (Cho Youngmin), Kim Sung-o (Cha Moohyuk), Kim Ji-hun (Denver), Jang Yoon-ju (Nairobi), Lee Joobeen (Yun Misun), Lee Hyun-woo (Rio), Kim Ji-hoon (Helsinki), Lee Kyu-ho (Oslo) etc.
- Produced by: BH Entertainment and Zium Content
- Distributed by: Netflix