- Maymay Entrata was reportedly got ignored by the host from their mall show at Pacific Mall Legazpi.
- The host was said to be rude towards the young star upstage.
Fans of Kapamilya star Maymay Entrata calls out the attention of Pacific Mall Legazpi for a “disrespectful” act by its host towards the “Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7” Big Winner.
A Facebook page dedicated to the 20-year-old, revealed that the host of the show:
1) Forced Kisses Delavin to say “I love you” to Edward Barber
2) The host disregarded MayWard’s moment
3) The host allegedly ignored Maymay upstage; leaving Yong Muhajil, Kisses and Edward talking to the crowd.
The page also provided a video about what happened at the event.
The video uploaded on the page shows the event host intentionally ignoring Maymay as he was only talking to other artists on stage – Edward Barber and Kisses Delavin, even though fans were screaming for her.
Despite of what happened, Maymay remained professional and tried to entertain the crowd as she kept her smile throughout the show.
Aparrently, the host of the mall show was a local radio DJ named Earl James Romano.
The DJ’s Facebook account was flooded with hate messages from netizens who already saw how he hosted the mall show and how he disregarded Maymay while on stage.
As of this writing, Pacific Mall Legazpi has not released any statement about the issue yet. For Maymay’s part, the young star remains mum about the issue.