Starting December 11, 2019, 50-year-old veteran actress Alice Dixon will join GMA’s drama-action TV series, Beautiful Justice.
She was last seen in Kapuso network way back in 2015 for Marian Rivera’s Marimar and a special appearance in Juancho Trivino’s Madrasta this year.
Alice used to be part of Beautiful Justice’s rival program, FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano as the Second Lady Catherine Versoza-Cabrera, wife of Edu Manzano, in 2018. She was also able to work with Iza Calzado and Julia Barretto in ABS-CBN’s Ngayon at Kailanman as the antagonist mom of Jameson Blake and Joshua Garcia.
Alice has been working at different networks over the years. Here’s the rundown of her previous projects.
On GMA Network
- Ang IIbigin Ay Ikaw and Ang Iibigin Ay Ikaw Pa Rin in 2002 until 2003
- Hanggang Kailan in 2004
- Ilustrado as Segunda Katigbak, 2014
- Confessions of a Torpe, 2014
- Marimar as Mia Corcuera, 2015
On TV5 Network
- Isang Dakot Na Luha, 2012
- Enchanted Garden, 2012 to 2013
- Never Say Goodbye as Criselda Madrigal-Montecastro and For Love or Money in 2013
On ABS-CBN Network:
- FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano in 2018
- Ngayon at Kailanman with Joshua Garcia. Julia Barretto, Ina Raymundo, Christian Vasquez, Dominic Ochoa and Rosemarie Gil in 2018