- JCI Manila announced the date of their advocacy fun run event “Run For the Mountains”
- The charity run will commence simultaneously at Seascape Village in Pasay City and SM City Iloilo
- Run for the Mountains 2018 is for the benefit of the Indigenous Peoples Group of the Philippines and Smokey Mountain kids
Did someone say fun run? Yes! Only, this one is extra fun because participants will not only enjoy and sweat, but be able to extend a helping hand to the unfortunate members of the Indigenous Peoples Group of the Philippines and Smokey Mountain kids.
This year’s “Run for the Mountains” is a unique fun run that aims to raise awareness and financial support.
Hosted by JCI Manila, a premier youth leadership development organization, this advocacy event will take place simultaneously at Seascape Village in Pasay City and SM City Iloilo on June 24.
This marks JCI’s second year of promoting family values, camaraderie, and diversity as they effectively teach respect and a renewed appreciation for our culture while raising financial support for the marginalized community in Smokey Mountain and Indigenous Peoples.
Not your typical foot race, this year’s “Run for the Mountains” showcases an experiential race course that will enable leisure, amateur, and professional runners to experience first-hand how our indigenous peoples hunt, cook and go about their day-to-day activities while covering a distance of 3km, 5km or 10km.
Race categories and corresponding race fees are:
- 3km (P700.00),
- 5km (P800.00), and
- 10km (P950.00)
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity by signing up for the “Run for the Mountains” at the following Garmin and Apartment 8 branches:
- Garmin MOA
- Garmin Glorietta
- Garmin Uptown BGC
- Garmin Megamall
- Affinitea SM NOrth
- Affinitea Legarda
- Apartment 8, 33B Scout Borromeo St. Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City 1103
- Apartment 8 UP Town Center, 2/F Phase 2
- Apartment 8 Alabang Town Center G/F
- Apartment 8 Tiendesitas 2/F Silver City, Pasig
We hope to see you there!