in ,

Toni Gonzaga supports John Lloyd Cruz’s decision to take a break from showbiz

  • Kapamilya actress Toni Gonzaga shared that they continued on taping for “Home Sweetie Home” even without lead actor, John Lloyd Cruz.
  • The 33-year old actress expressed her support to John Lloyd’s decision to take a break from showbiz.

On the latest interview of PEP.ph, Kapamilya actress Toni Gonzaga said they still continued on taping for “Home Sweetie Home” without John Lloyd Cruz. The 33-year old actress-TV host expressed her support for John Lloyd’s break from showbiz.

“Hangga’t walang sinasabi ang management, tuloy tuloy po ang taping namin,” she said.



“Wala din kaming balita kay Romeo. Wala din sinasabi about the latest happenings with him and what’s gonna happen with the show,” she added.

So far, we are just taking it one day at a time, pag may script na darating, may call time , go pa rin kami,” she stated.

On the other hand, Toni said they are waiting for the comeback of John Lloyd on the show.

“Oo, show naman niya talaga to eh.”

“At kung ready na siya, pag settle na nya personal matters na aasikasuhin o gustong gawin, eventually siguro,” she said.

Toni expressed her support to John Lloyd indefinite leave in showbiz.

“Oo, ano naman tayo, we are all for everybody’s happiness.”

“Kung saan sila masaya, kung ano makakapagpaligaya sa puso nila, sinusuportahan natin yun.”

“Wala namang haharang dun,” she said.

“Basta kami nagte-taping pa rin kami, nagtatrabaho pa rin kami.”



“Kung ano man ang desisyon ng management, everything works for good, everything happend for a reason,” she ended.

Daily Horoscope: November 2, 2017 – Thursday

Carmina Villaroel is back in “Pepito Manaloto” after six years