- Liza Soberano is the center of everyone’s attention.
- What makes everyone want to be in her shoes? Find out here in this article.
Everyone seems to be head-over-heels with Liza Soberano. The 20-year old Star Magic artist who currently stars in ABS-CBN’s epic fantasy series “Bagani” is the center of everyone’s attention. Seems like she’s got everything that we can only wish for.
Here are 10 Reasons Why Everyone Wants to be Liza Soberano.
10. She’s playing the iconic superhero Darna.
From Vilma Santos, Sharon Cuneta, Angel Locsin and Marian Rivera, Liza Soberano is the next actress who was picked to bring back the iconic superhero in Star Cinema’s reboot of Mars Ravelo’s DARNA.
9. She has a Korean look-alike!
The whole country was stunned after netizens realized that she looked exactly like Korean star Nancy McDonie of the K-Pop girl group MOMOLAND. How cool is it that you have a Korean star as your look-alike?
Aside from Nancy McDonie, Liza also has a look-alike in Thailand with actress Thunyaphat Pattarateerachaicharoen.
8. Justin Bieber already follows her on Twitter.
You heard that right. Justin Bieber did that.
7. Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello also followed her.
Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello is the next international artist to follow the Pinay actress on the social networking site Twitter.
6. She’s just the crush of The Vamps’ lead guitarist!
James McVey, the lead guitarist of the British pop band The Vamps, has admitted that he has a crush on the Pinay actress. He even posted a selfie with her during their band’s visit to the country, not once but twice.
5. She’s also the crush of Charlie Puth.
Charlie Puth admits that he is attracted to Liza during his concert at the Kia Theater back on August 14, 2016. He even invited her to the concert, which she politely declined. Who would you decline an invitation from someone like Charlie Puth? Only Liza.
4. The Chainsmokers is also crushing on her.
Yeah. Seems like the American duo are also attracted to her.
3. She’s a Box-Office Royalty.
Liza is a certified Box-office Royalty after all her past three films have grossed hundreds of millions at the box-office, from Just The Way You Are (2015), Everyday I Love You and My Ex and Whys (2017).
2. She’s paired with one of the country’s most popular actors of his generation, Enrique Gil.
I think it’s self-explanatory.
1. Liza Soberano is just the World’s Most Beautiful Face of 2017.
She just topped TC Candler‘s annual “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces” list, beating out the likes of Emma Stone, Game of Thrones actress Emilia Clarke, Suicide Squad actress Margot Robbie, and singer Selena Gomez. Beat that!
Liza, it’s you already!