- Many of Alden Richard’s fans are envious of Kakai Bautista because she was able to kiss Alden on the cheeks
- Some fans jokingly threatened the Dental Diva that she will be doomed once she arrives from Hong Kong
- Alden and Kakai are good friends
- Kakai Bautista and Maymay Entrata will be part of the upcoming movie of Alden and Kathryn Bernardo – ‘Hello, Love, Goodbye’
- The cast of the upcoming movie are already in Hongkong for their shooting
GMA Network actor and ‘Pambansang Bae’ Alden Richards is currently in Hong Kong for his upcoming movie with Kathryn Bernardo. This will be their first team-up, considering that they come from rival networks.
The movie is entitled ‘Hello, Love, Goodbye’ and this will be his first big screen project in 2019.
Despite the tight schedule, Alden was still able to bond with other artists who are included in the movie.
In particular is the ‘Dental Diva,’ Kakai Bautista who is now envied by Alden’s fans.
This was after a fan of Alden uploaded a short video on Twitter, where Kakai stole a kiss (in the cheeks) from Alden.
— Inggrata (@ingggrata) April 15, 2019
This, however, has no malice since Kakai and Alden are good friends.
Many netizens have shared their reactions with some jokingly threatening Kakai that she is doomed once she arrives from Hong Kong.
Ganyan si @aldenrichards02 sa lahat ng babae at yan naman gusto ni cacai ang landian magselos na kayo bwahahahah
— wency ᴬᴰᴺ MC forever (@rose2sanchez) April 15, 2019
Hahahaha Kai pinaghahanap ka na.. Haha yari ka! Haha
— ʳᵃᵏˢ☕ (@raksnroll) April 15, 2019
Aside from Kakai, Maymay Entrata is also part of the upcoming movie.