For Sandara’s 35th Birthday last November 12, 2019, Joross Gamboa and Raphael Martinez had the time to reunite with the 2NE1 member.
It can be recalled that the last reunion of ABS-CBN’s Star Circle Quest batch 2004 on TV was in 2014 for an episode of Gandang Gabi Vice.
Meanwhile, Raphael seemed ecstatic on having a mini-reunion with Sandara and Joross where he reminisced about how much they love and support the K-pop member.
“Happy Birthday, mahal ka namin. Bilis ng panahon, next naman si kuya Joross.”
Aside from Sandara who’s a star in Korea, Joross is still active in showbiz. He was one of the cast members of Kathryn Bernardo and Alden Richard’s Hello, Love, Goodbye. Meanwhile, Raphael Martinez is a successful businessman with a nail salon in Quezon City whilst working for a real estate and land development company.
Other members of Star Circle Quest Batch 1 and their recent happenings in life are as follows:
- Hero Angeles – a curator who holds a seminar occasionally, he was last seen in ABS-CBN’s Halik as Ken.
- Melissa Ricks – she’s a YouTube vlogger and a mom to four-year-old Keira. She’s open to project offers from time to time
- Joseph Bitangcol – he was last seen on TV as the younger version of Albert Martinez’s character in The General’s Daughter. Joseph is now a family man and does theater plays with his wife/
- Roxanne Guinoo – married to Filipino-Chinese businessman Elton Yap with three kids, her recent acting project was for The General’s Daughter as the young Janice de Belen.
- Errol Abalayan – the youngest member of Star Circle Quest batch 1 currently works in a hotel’s finance department
- Michelle Madrigal -a fitness enthusiast, and a mother of one-year-old Anika who now resides in U.S.
- Neri Naig-Miranda -married to Parokya Ni Edgar’s lead vocalist Chito Miranda, and manages multiple small businesses such as Neri’s Not-So-Secret Garden bed and breakfast, Neri’s Gourmet Tuyo, and Neri’s bakeshop