Close Menu
  • Home
  • News
  • Tech Jungle
  • RAWRMag
  • BIZnest
  • Brands
  • About
    • BE PART OF THE LIONHEARTV FAMILY!
    • THE PRIDE
    • ADVERTISE AT LIONHEARTV
What's Hot

Singapore Airlines Presents Flight Sculpture to the Singapore Embassy in Manila.

August 20, 2026

VMX crush Rhian Rivera is Fire in ‘Apoy sa Ibabaw Apoy sa Ilalim’

August 20, 2026

When the Work Piles Up, the Epson WF-C21000 Keeps Printing

August 20, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube TikTok
LionhearTVLionhearTV
  • Home
  • News
  • Tech Jungle
  • RAWRMag
  • BIZnest
  • Brands
  • About
    • BE PART OF THE LIONHEARTV FAMILY!
    • THE PRIDE
    • ADVERTISE AT LIONHEARTV
LionhearTVLionhearTV
Home»Celeb Feature»”Wag mo ‘kong plastikin!” Condo seller-cum-staunch supporter for ABS-CBN shutdown irritates Ogie Diaz
Celeb Feature News Social Media

”Wag mo ‘kong plastikin!” Condo seller-cum-staunch supporter for ABS-CBN shutdown irritates Ogie Diaz

Rhelyn HarderBy Rhelyn HarderJune 7, 2020No Comments2 Mins Read
Share
Facebook Twitter Reddit Pinterest Email

Kapamilya host, comedian, and talent manager Ogie Diaz got irritated by a real estate broker who was trying to sell a condo unit.

On his Facebook account, Diaz shared his conversation with a seller who sent him a message about a condo unit for sale.

In response to the message, Diaz said that as much as he wanted to buy a condo unit, he couldn’t because of the ABS-CBN shutdown meant he had no source of income for monthly payments.

“Gustuhin ko mang bumili ng inilalako mong condo, ano ibibili ko? Isinara ang ABS-CBN na pagkukunan ko sana ng pambayad monthly sa tinda mong condo.”

https://www.facebook.com/ogie.diaz.5/posts/3254182691300415

Then the seller replied “Pray lang tayo, sir. Magbabalik pa rin ang ABS-CBN.”

Diaz got irritated by the response as he knew that the seller was pretending to show support for ABS-CBN while posted on the seller’s timeline was: “Yes to ABS-CBN Shutdown”.

“‘Wag mo ‘kong plastikin! Kita ko sa timeline mo, yes to shutdown ka! Gusto mo, ibalandra ko yung pagmumukha mo sa facebook para lalong hindi ka makabenta ng condo?”

The seller immediately apologized to him and Diaz advised him to stop pretending to care about the network.

“Sir, wag po, sir. Sorry po,” the seller replied.

“Pwes, tigilan mo yang kaplastikan mo!” Diaz said

In the end, he decided to block the seller on his social media account. “Ayun, kabilang na siya sa “block section.”

It has been more than a month since the National Telecommunication Commission issued a cease and desist order to ABS-CBN.

In a tweet from ABS-CBN News via Tarra Quismundo, ABS-CBN News Head of Ging Reyes said the network is losing 35 million per day since it stopped broadcasting on May 5.

Ogie Diaz’s talent Liza Soberano said that the series that she had been working on has already been canceled.

Comments

ABS-CBN ABS-CBN shutdown condo seller Liza Soberano Ogie Diaz
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit Email
Previous Article‘Walang ganon Mars!’ John Lapus pokes fun at Mocha Uson
Next Article ‘The Voice’, ‘FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano’, ‘A Soldier’s Heart’ to return soon; ‘Make It With You’ canceled?
Rhelyn Harder

Related Posts

Dustin Yu, Bianca de Vera prove DustBia power with sold-out fan meet; announce new movie

August 20, 2026

Noli de Castro Not Yet Retired From ‘TV Patrol’

August 20, 2026

ABS-CBN Confirms ‘GGV’ Comeback, ‘PBB Collab 3.0’ As It Eyes More Media Partnerships

August 20, 2026

ABS-CBN QC Property Turnover Set for Mid-2027, Main Building Operations Continue

August 20, 2026
Add A Comment

Comments are closed.

Find us on Facebook
Blogmeter.Top



Trending

WRIVE: The P-Pop Powerhouse That Has Arrived

August 3, 2026

SILOG Awards 2026 returns to honor Filipino online creators and digital mavericks

May 13, 2026

Lion With A Heart Year 9, from acts of giving to sustainable impact

April 28, 2026

LionhearTV continues to grow: Strengthening BIZNest, Tech Jungle, and RAWRTrip for 2026

February 14, 2026

15 Adored PH Celebrity Loveteams That Eventually Parted Ways

February 2, 2026
Showbiz News

Dustin Yu, Bianca de Vera prove DustBia power with sold-out fan meet; announce new movie

August 20, 2026

Robin Padilla calls for return of TV ban on violent shows, cites ‘Voltes V’

August 20, 2026

John Arcilla slams voters who continue to elect corrupt politicians amid Metro Manila floods

August 20, 2026

Thea Tolentino urges Filipinos to be more discerning voters amid worsening floods

August 20, 2026

vivo V70: ZEISS Camera Power Meets Everyday Performance

August 20, 2026
Most Viewed

Singapore Airlines Presents Flight Sculpture to the Singapore Embassy in Manila.

August 20, 2026

VMX crush Rhian Rivera is Fire in ‘Apoy sa Ibabaw Apoy sa Ilalim’

August 20, 2026

When the Work Piles Up, the Epson WF-C21000 Keeps Printing

August 20, 2026

Esports Foundation Postpones Inaugural Esports Nations Cup to November 2027

August 20, 2026

Dustin Yu, Bianca de Vera prove DustBia power with sold-out fan meet; announce new movie

August 20, 2026
eMVP Digital is an online empire that useful pieces of information and a resource for a daily dose of entertainment in all forms. It produces LionhearTV.net, Dailypedia.net, RAWR Awards, RAWRMag, DailyPIPOL, and Broken Lion. These platforms have a highly-engaged audience per month, which varies from ages and sexes.



Blogmeter.Top
© 2026 LionhearTV.net.
  • Home
  • News
  • Tech Jungle
  • RAWRMag
  • BIZnest
  • Brands
  • About
    • BE PART OF THE LIONHEARTV FAMILY!
    • THE PRIDE
    • ADVERTISE AT LIONHEARTV

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.