Kapamilya actress Bea Alonzo reacted to an article claiming that she had received offers from TV5 together with her fellow Star Magic artists Piolo Pascual and Jericho Rosales.
On July 1, a PEP.ph article said that ABS-CBN management had advised everyone that they will be stopping the production of ABS-CBN Current Affairs programs during an emergency Zoom meeting. Decisions were made after the National Telecommunication Commission issued the cease and desist order against ABS-CBN TV Plus and Sky Direct.
In Pang-Masa’s article by Salve Asis, she said that the ABS-CBN had already suspended the management/talent contract of their artists. But those who belong to Star Magic will still be managed by the network’s talent management arm. This could mean that some Kapamilya artists can now accept offers from other networks.
Salve also said that Bea Alonzo, Piolo Pascual, Jericho Rosales had received offers to do a teleserye on TV5. Allegedly, a wealthy producer was the one who offered the project to the Kapamilya talents.
In reaction to the rumor, Bea shared a post from the Kapamilya Kingdom in her Instagram story that was asking if they received offers. The Kapamilya actress simply wrote “fake news”.
In another post, Bea also shared an art card stating their network’s slogan: “Still In The Service Of The Filipino.”