Minola Cooking Oil conducted a seminar in Quezon City intended to promote the proper Ketogenic Diet for the people who would love to have a healthier lifestyle and eating habits.
As one of the highlights during the seminar, Rien Kenner Cajayon of Khendries Kitchen showcased her original Keto Buttered Chicken with Coco Aminos recipe with the use of Minola Premium Coconut Oil.
Minola Premium Coconut Oil
Garlic and Onion
Himalayan Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a heated pan with Minola Premium Coconut Oil, mix it with a tablespoon of butter then saute the onion and garlic until cooked.
- Add the chicken and ginger, then let the chicken cook under medium fire.
- After a few minutes, you may add the Coco Aminos for added flavor as a healthy replacement of soy sauce
- When the chicken becomes tender, add a pinch of Himalayan salt and pepper and turn off the fire and prepare to serve.
From showcasing her original recipe during the Minola Premium Cooking Oil forum, Rien also narrated how she became motivated to continue the Keto diet.
Two well-known experts and nutritionists were also participants of the forum. Dr. Fabian Dayrit and Dr. Regina Banda emphasized the importance of using Minola Coconut Oil as part of the Keto Diet as well as the several health benefits it can provide for every individual.
According to Dr. Dayrit and Dr. Banda, Minola Coconut Cooking Oil benefits are as follows:
- It helps you to sustain healthy hair and skin
- It relieves your stress
- It helps in weight loss and while raising a good cholesterol level
- It serves as an immune system booster and helps you control metabolism.
Proper exercise and using Minola Coconut Cooking Oil will definitely help you achieve Ketogenic diet properly. Taking care of your family’s health as well as yours is now easier with Minola.