- With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, Honor launches yet another amazing Honor 10 Lite deal to help you surprise your loved ones with an upgrade!
- Honor has set itself apart by showcasing its own bravery to do things differently and to take the steps needed to usher in the latest technologies and innovations for its customers.
Honor Mobile, the leading smartphone e-brand and mobile trendsetter, kicked off the new year by introducing the latest handset to join their powerful yet budget-friendly smartphones— the Honor 10 Lite.
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, Honor launches yet another amazing Honor 10 Lite deal to help you surprise your loved ones with an upgrade! If you want to gift someone the latest best-looking smartphone, go for Honor’s all-around smartphone with a 6.21” Full HD screen with a powerful 3GB RAM paired with 64GB internal memory which can be easily upgraded to 512GB external memory card.
The price of the smartphone begins at Php 9,9990 for the 32GB version available only on Shopee while the 64GB version is available on all Honor authorized stores nationwide for only Php 10,990. It comes with high-end specifications and an impressive 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear camera matched with a 24-megapixel front camera for an overall superb phonetography experience— all these housed in a sleek and stylish glass-like back finish available in Midnight Black and striking Sky Blue.
Honor let’s you shop with ease as they have started expanding with more locations for authorized brands shops and kiosks across the country:
Honor 10 Lite Full Specifications
- Chipset: Octa-Core (4xCortex A73 2.2 GHz + 4xCortex53 1,7 GHz) Kirin 710 Processor
- Display: 6.21” FullHD (1080 x 2340 Full View Display)
- Memory: 3 + 64GB ROM, expandable up to 512GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP + 2MP Dual Camera, F/1.8 + F/2.4 aperture; Front 24MP F/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3,400 mAh
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Size: (H) 158.8mm x (W) 73.64mm x (D) 7.97mm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.1 1b/g/n, 2.4G, Bluetooth, BT4.2+BLE
- Colors: Black, Blue, Sky Blue (gradient finish)
Honor is a leading mobile device e-brand and a part of the HUAWEI Consumer Business Group. The brand was created to meet the needs of millennials through internet-optimised products that offer superior user experiences, inspire action, foster creativity and empower the young to achieve their dreams. In doing this, Honor has set itself apart by showcasing its own bravery to do things differently and to take the steps needed to usher in the latest technologies and innovations for its customers.