The annual ABS-CBN Ball is arguably the biggest gathering of celebrities from the Kapamilya network.
Tech Jungle: VIVO V17 PRO Review
On its second year, the ABS-CBN Ball 2019 celebrated 65 years of being in the service of the Filipino—which is why we were pleasantly surprised to see the famous faces from ABS-CBN’s rival network, GMA Network, on the red carpet.
1. Kylie Padilla (Exclusive talent of GMA Network)
2. Eric Quizon (He was last seen in GMA Network’s ‘Sahaya’)
3. Ryan Agoncillo (One of the hosts of ‘Eat Bulaga’)
4. Marvin Agustin (He was last seen in GMA Network’s ‘Inagaw Na Bituin’)
5. Raymond Bagatsing (He was last seen in GMA Network’s ‘Toda One I Love’)
6. Chris Martinez (The director of ‘Daddy’s Gurl’)
7. Dawn Zulueta (Recently starred in GMA Pictures’ comeback movie ‘Family History’)
This only shows that the ABS-CBN Ball is really open to other stars to attend the biggest and the brightest gathering of the year.
Last year, three big stars from rival network GMA Network were seen at the charity event—Regine Velasquez-Alcasid before she became a Kapamilya, Kylie Padilla, and Ryan Agoncillo.