- Smart Communications, Inc, in partnership with MMI Live, is bringing back American pop rock band Maroon 5 to Manila for the much anticipated ‘Red Pill Blues Tour’ set at the Mall of Asia Arena on March 5, 2019.
- The tour is the latest addition to this year’s stellar line-up for Smart Music Live, Smart’s way of bringing world-class local and international artists closer to music lovers and subscribers through exclusive perks and amazing fan experiences.
As a big treat, Smart Music Live has already given Smart Prepaid and Smart Postpaid subscribers an exclusive 10 percent discount on VIP tickets. But to up the ante, Smart is also giving subscribers many other exciting ways to win free tickets to the concert:
- If you are a Smart Prepaid user, you can get a chance to win a pair of tickets by simply buying prepaid load and GigaSurf products at participating SM stores or online via Lazada.
- If you are a Smart Postpaid subscriber, all you have to do is upload a photo on Facebook and/or Instagram describing how much of a loyal Smart subscriber you are, and why you deserve to win free tickets – using the official hashtags #SmartMaroon5 #SmartPostpaid #SmartMusicLive and follow @livesmart.
- Get a chance to win ‘Red Pill Blues’ Tour tickets through Smart’s exciting online promos at .
Fifth visit to Manila
Maroon 5’s anticipated return to Manila is their fifth visit to the Philippines since 2008, and is part of the ‘Red Pill Blues Tour’ around Asia, which includes legs in China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand.
The tour is in support of their sixth studio album, “Red Pill Blues,” which features smash hits such as “Girls Like You,” “Wait,” and “What Lovers Do.” The album features guest collaborations with ASAP Rocky, SZA, Julia Michaels and LunchMoney Lewis. The third single off the album ‘Girls Like You’ was also released with a new version featuring rapper Cardi B, which debuted at No.1 on the US Billboard Hot 100. Red Pill Blues peaked at number two on the US Billboard 200.
A-listers for Smart Music Live
Maroon 5 joins the long list of world-class musical acts brought to the country by Smart Music Live, which includes Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Niall Horan, Fifth Harmony, Britney Spears, Shawn Mendes, and Oasis’ Liam Gallagher, among others.
Earlier this year, hip-hop and house sensations Kid Ink and Dada Life headlined the Plus63 Music & Arts Festival in Cebu as part of Smart Music Live’s opening salvo for the year.
Stream Maroon 5’s music and videos with Smart Giga Video 99 and enjoy Video Every Day up to 1 hour or 1GB per day on YouTube and more. Now, you can also enjoy it with unli calls to Smart/TNT/Sun and unli texts to all networks for only an additional Php50. To register to Giga promos, simply dial *121#.
For exclusive updates, make sure to check out Smart’s official, Twitter and Instagram (@livesmart) accounts and follow the hashtag #SmartMusicLive.