- Gear up for the much-awaited gaming weekend of the year and get a first-hand experience on the latest gadgets and trends at the Cyberzone Game Fest 2019 – launching on March 1 to 3 at the Annex of SM City North EDSA!
- This year’s game fest will feature exciting activities for game lovers to enjoy.
“With the fast growth of the gaming community, we aim to take it a notch higher as we offer Filipino e-gamers and fans an extraordinary experience through live tournaments and exclusive access to the latest in tech in select SM malls,” said SM Supermalls senior vice president for marketing Jonjon San Agustin.
This year’s game fest will feature exciting activities for game lovers to enjoy:
- Mobile Legends Tournament. In partnership with MESA, gamers may gather their teams for a thrilling live tournament experience at the Mobile Legends Tournament – happening in all legs of the game fest.
- Game Zone. With the touch-and-try customer experience of participating tech brands, gamers and shoppers alike can get first dibs on exclusive deals and discounts on mobile, console, and PC and laptop products!
- Game Battle Ground. Game enthusiasts will have the chance to showcase their skills in various gaming tournaments such as Tekken 7, PUBG, and Special Force (All-star by Playpark) from participating partners and brands.
Co-presented by PLDT & SMART, the Cyberzone Game Fest 2019 will bring tech-citement in other SM malls: Southmall (March 8 to 9), Batangas, (March 15 to 17), Puerto Princesa (March 22 to 24), Manila (March 29 to 30), Marikina (April 5 to 7), Legazpi (April 12 to 14), Cebu (April 26 to 28), Bacoor (May 3 to 5), Clark (May 10 to 12), Davao (May 17 to 19), and Fairview (May 24 to 25).
This event is made possible by Asus Republic of Gamers, Asus Zenfone, Acer Predator, Lenovo Legion, HP Omen, Sony Playstation, Samsung, PC Express, MSI, Logitech, Complink, JBL, Data Blitz, Ubisoft, Playpark, NVIDIA, Cooler Master, AOC/Agon, Sennheiser, HyperX, and Secret 6.
No matter what your tech interest is, whether it be gaming, virtual reality, tech upgrades, cosplay, photography, music, or other hobbies – there will be something for you at Cyberzone. For more information, visit www.smsupermalls.com.